In 2014 was created MAYA Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Electronic Health Record (EHR), Personal Health. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Gupy, Kovi, Zesty. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Brazil. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the MAYA Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, SOSV, IndieBio. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are monashees, Y Combinator, ONEVC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by monashees, Y Combinator, Upscale.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
Cross Commerce Store
|$3M||16 Dec 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$10M||30 Nov 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$10M||22 Nov 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$3M||28 Oct 2021||Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|$9M||21 Oct 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$5M||20 Oct 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$3M||19 Oct 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$225M||28 Sep 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$104M||18 Aug 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– São Paulo-based Kovi raised $104m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Valor Capital Group and Prosus Ventures, and joined by Quona, Broadhaven Ventures, GFC, Monashees, UVC Investimentos, PIPO, Norte, Maya Capital and Globo Ventures.
– The company also recently closed on a $20m debt facility.
– It is not yet a unicorn, according to execs, who declined to reveal valuation.
– Belvo, a Latin American startup which has built an open finance API platform, announced it has raised $43 million in a Series A round of funding.
– A mix of Silicon Valley and Latin American-based VC firms and angels participated in the financing, including Future Positive, Kibo Ventures, FJ Labs, Kaszek, MAYA Capital, VentureFriends, Rappi co-founder and president Sebastián Mejía, Harsh Sinha, CTO of Wise (formerly Transferwise) and Nubank CEO and founder David Vélez.
– In May 2020, Belvo raised a $10 million seed round co-led by Silicon Valley’s Founders Fund and Argentina’s Kaszek.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.