DST Global appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The main department of described VC is located in the Hong Kong. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong. DST Global appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alibaba, Facebook, Xiaomi For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, FinTech. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this DST Global performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from DST Global is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the DST Global, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tencent Holdings, Accel, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings, Temasek Holdings.
The current fund was established by Yuri Milner. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
WATI - WhatsApp Team Inbox
|$23M||26 Oct 2022||-|
|$3M||26 Aug 2022||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|$20M||02 Aug 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$260M||21 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$25M||19 Jul 2022||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$47M||13 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$100M||08 Jun 2022||Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden|
|$40M||07 Jun 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$70M||02 Jun 2022||Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia|
– Cobo, a Singapore-based crypto asset management platform, raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by DST Global, A&T Capital and IMO Ventures.
– The company will use its proceeds for the development of DeFi as a service (DFaaS) infrastructure and its existing custody services such as wallet as a service (WaaS), trading and staking as a service (StaaS).
– The funding will also be used to apply for regulatory licenses to ensure strict compliance to the relevant anti-money laundering (AML) and counter the financing of terrorism (CFT) requirements.
– Amid the growing interest for cryptocurrencies among Asian investors, institutional investors and retail investors are seeking diversification options to hedge against inflation and other risks, the company said in its statement.
– CADDi, a B2B ordering and supply platform in the manufacturing and procurement industry, raised $73m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Globis Capital Partners and World Innovation Lab (WiL), with participation from existing investors DCM and Global Brain.
– Six new investors also joined the round including Arena Holdings, DST Global, Minerva Growth Partners, Tybourne Capital Management, JAFCO Group and SBI Investment.
– The post-money valuation is estimated at $450m.
– The funding proceeds will be used for accelerating digital transformation of the platform, hiring and expanding to global markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.