In 2000 was created GGV Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the GGV Capital, startups are often financed by Morningside Venture Capital, Morningside Group, Lightspeed China Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yunqi Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Redpoint. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ZhenFund, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Sequoia Capital.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Enterprise Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alibaba, Didi Chuxing, Airbnb
The current fund was established by Hany Nada, Joel Kellman, Scott Bonham, Thomas Ng. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This GGV Capital works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from GGV Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|$2M||03 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|27 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|21 Dec 2021||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$40M||15 Dec 2021||New York, United States|
|$25M||13 Dec 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|08 Dec 2021||Xuhui, Shanghai, China|
|$50M||07 Dec 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
Beijing Sudo Technology
|$47M||01 Dec 2021||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|$22M||29 Nov 2021||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
– Justos, a startup that says it will be the first insurance company in Brazil to use data when determining rates, has raised a $35.8 million Series A round of funding led by Ribbit Capital.
– SoftBank’s Latin American Fund and GGV participated as new investors, in addition to existing backers Kaszek, BigBets, Nubank CEO David Velez and Kavak CEO Carlos Garcia Ottati.
– The process to get insurance in the country, by any accounts, is a slow one. It takes up to 72 hours to receive initial coverage and two weeks to receive the final insurance policy. Insurers also take their time in resolving claims related to car damages and loss due to accidents, the entrepreneurs say. They also charge that pricing is often not fair or transparent.
– Flieber, a predictive inventory optimization platform, raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by GGV Capital and Monashees to bring the company’s total funding to $20m since CEO Fabricio Miranda co-founded Flieber in 2019 with CTO Jair Vercosa.
– The company plans to use the funding to continue developing its inventory optimization platform that uses analytics and machine learning to give multi-channel brands a leg up when it comes to determining what the ideal stock level would be across all of the sales channels and inventory locations.
– The company’s predictive platform puts users in the driver’s seat for sales, supply chain operations and inventory decisions so that they can keep up with the pace of sales so that they avoid having too much, or not enough, inventory.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.