In 2000 was created GGV Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the GGV Capital, startups are often financed by Morningside Venture Capital, Morningside Group, Lightspeed China Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yunqi Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Redpoint. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ZhenFund, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Sequoia Capital.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Enterprise Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alibaba, Didi Chuxing, Airbnb
The current fund was established by Hany Nada, Joel Kellman, Scott Bonham, Thomas Ng. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This GGV Capital works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from GGV Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|20M||10 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|65M||01 Jun 2021||Colombia, Buenaventura|
|38M||31 May 2021||Brazil, Sao Paulo|
|70M||26 May 2021||United States, New York|
|15M||25 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|47M||24 May 2021||China, Beijing|
|60M||18 May 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|80M||12 May 2021||United States, New York|
|24M||05 May 2021||United States, Mountain View|
– Addi is a fintech and digital commerce startup based in Bogota, Colombia, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. – Company raised $75m in extension Series B funding. – The round was led by Greycroft with participation from new investors GGV Capital, Citius Capital, and Intersection Growth Partners, as well as existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, Citius VC, Endeavor Catalyst, Foundation Capital, Monashees, and Quona Capital. Union Square’s Opportunity Fund also participated in the round. – The company will use the fun... Read more
– Vic, a startup developing software to automate accounting and financial processes, announced that it closed a $50m series B financing round with participation from GGV Capital, Cowboy Ventures, and Costanoa Ventures. – Pivoting away from its initial focus on accounting professionals, Vic says it’ll use the capital to expand its existing enterprise offering as well as build out its financial intelligence engine. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.