– Melio, a leading B2B payments platform for small businesses, today announced it has raised an additional $250m, tripling the company’s valuation to $4bn since January 2021.
– The Series D round, which comes as the company grew its monthly processing volumes by 5,000% over the last 18 months, was co-led by new investor Thrive Capital of New York, along with existing investor General Catalyst. U.S. investment firm Tiger Global Management also invested in the round, along with existing investors Accel, Bessemer, Coatue, Corner Ventures, and Latitude.
– The capital raised will accelerate the company’s expansion through partnerships with leading financial institutions, software providers, and marketplaces interested in enabling B2B payments for their customers.
– Humane, Inc. from San Francisco develops personal technology for the intelligence age.
– Company raised $100m in Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management with participation from SoftBank Group, BOND, Forerunner Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Sam Altman, Lachy Groom, Kindred Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Valia Ventures, NEXT VENTŪRES, Plexo Capital and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.