In 1974 was created Citi Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States. Citi Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tanium, Jet.com, Square. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Information Technology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The average startup value when the investment from Citi Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Citi Ventures performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
This organization was formed by Paul Turino. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Citi Ventures, startups are often financed by Redpoint, Bain Capital Ventures, Webb Investment Network. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bessemer Venture Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Goldman Sachs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Menlo Ventures, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Bessemer Venture Partners.
|75M||14 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|394M||07 Jun 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|90M||20 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|40M||18 May 2021|
|155M||04 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|130M||25 Mar 2021||United States, Boston|
|200M||24 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|100M||16 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|32M||10 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
– Transmit Security announced that Citi Ventures and the Goldman Sachs have joined the company’s most recent $543m Series A funding round, setting a new record in investment history as the largest Series A investment in cybersecurity. – The Series A round was led by Insight Partners and General Atlantic with additional investment from Cyberstarts, Geodesic, SYN Ventures, Vintage, and Artisanal Ventures. – Previously bootstrapped, Transmit Security’s Series A funding round brings the company’s pre-money valuation... Read more
– Cribl from San Francisco develops an Observability Pipeline to provide real-time visibility into the data center. – Series C $200m round led by Greylock and Redpoint Ventures, with participation from new investor IVP, existing investors Sequoia and CRV, and strategic backers Citi Ventures and CrowdStrike. – The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and its business reach. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.