The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Retail, Pharmaceutical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Package Free. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Andrew Marks.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ryan Engel, Primary Venture Partners, Neil Parikh.
Funds with similar focus
|CIP Capital||United States, New York|
|Atairos||United States, New York|
|Super Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Nero Ventures||Spain, Barcelona|
|Diker Management||United States, New York|
|CT Communications||United States, Concord|
|TIFEC||India, New Delhi|
|Spring Seed Group Limited||-|
|Northcreek Mezzanine||United States, Cincinnati|
|$8M||25 Aug 2021||California Los Angeles United States|
|$44M||10 Aug 2021||New York United States|
|$72M||05 Aug 2021||California San Jose United States|
|$5M||15 Jul 2021||Amsterdam Noord-Holland The Netherlands|
|$15M||30 Jun 2021||New York United States|
|$15M||29 Apr 2021||Norway Oslo|
|$220M||27 Apr 2021||New York United States|
|$500M||23 Mar 2021||New York United States|
|01 Jan 2021||New York United States|
– June Homes from New York is a proptech company.
– The company raised $50M in funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Ventures Asia with participation from TQ Ventures, FJ Labs, K50, Reshape, Quiet Capital, Demi Lovato and Scott Belsky.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate expansion to other U.S. markets.
– Saturn, a NYC-based community-centric social platform built around the calendar, raised more than $44m in funding.
– Backers included General Catalyst, Insight Partners, and Coatue, as well as Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Marc Benioff (CEO and founder of Salesforce), Dara Khosrowshahi (CEO of Uber), Dick Costolo and Adam Bain’s 01 Advisors (former CEO and COO of Twitter), Mike Vernal (Partner at Sequoia Capital), Robert Downey Jr., Inspired Capital, WndrCo, Elad Gil, Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary’s Sound Ventures, SV Angel, Jerry Murdock (co-founder of Insight Partners), Hadi Partovi, Neo (Ali Partovi’s Venture Fund), Dylan Field (CEO and co-founder of Figma), and TQ Ventures.
– The company will use the funding to grow its engineering and product teams, and to accelerate expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.