Stripes is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
This organization was formed by Ken Fox.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Stripes performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Stripes is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 50 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Audio. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Udemy, Kareo, Seamless Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Stripes, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, GV, Bessemer Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bessemer Venture Partners, First Round Capital, Western Technology Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, OpenView Venture Partners, Greenspring Associates.
Funds with similar focus
|SAYJ Global Partners||-|
|Cellular Bioengineering||United States, Honolulu|
|Tao Group||United States, Las Vegas|
|Gangzhonglu Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Aries Holding BV||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Sports.ru||Russian Federation, Moscow City|
|$37M||19 Aug 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|$103M||04 Aug 2021||United States, Atlanta|
|$20M||27 Jul 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$100M||20 Jul 2021||United States, Bellevue|
|$150M||06 Jul 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|$50M||22 Jun 2021||United States, Charlotte|
|$46M||01 Jun 2021||United States, Sandy|
|$50M||11 May 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|$50M||22 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Balto announced the completion of a $37.5m Series B funding round.
– The funding was led by Stripes and joined by RingCentral Ventures.
– Existing investors that participated include Sierra Ventures, TIA Ventures, OCA Ventures, Stage Venture Partners, SaaS Venture Capital, Sandalphon Capital, Cultivation Capital, and Atreides Management.
– The funding comes on the heels of Balto’s two latest product releases and as Balto’s Real-Time Platform surpasses 75 million guided calls and 160 million Real-Time Recommendations.
– Lithic is a NYC-based card issuing platform for developers.
– The company raised $60m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Stripes, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Exor, Rainfall, Tusk Venture Partners, and Commerce Ventures.
– The investment will be used to continue to grow, help the team scale and expand the platform through strategic acquisitions to enhance the product and its core offerings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.