The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Estonia. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Tallinn.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Metaplanet Holdings, startups are often financed by Morpheus Ventures, Matrix Partners, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Zarco Investment Group, TDK Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Samsung NEXT, Khosla Ventures, Wipro Ventures.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Starship Technologies, Vicarious We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Food Delivery. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||30 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$103M||05 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||01 Nov 2021||-|
|$6M||27 Oct 2021||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$100M||26 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||20 Oct 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$1M||10 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||23 Sep 2021||Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$8M||15 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Blockchain startup XREX raised $17m in pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by CDIB Capital Group and joined by SBI Investment, Global Founders Capital, ThreeD Capital, E.Sun Venture Capital, Systex Corporation, MetaPlanet Holdings, AppWorks, BlackMarble, New Economy Ventures and Seraph Group.
– The company plans to apply for financial licenses in Singapore, Hong Kong and South Africa, and partner with banks and financial institutions, like payment gateways.
– EARTH AI, a San Francisco, CA-based vertically-integrated mineral exploration company finding deposits of rare metals, raised $5.5m in Seed+ funding.
– Backers included 50 Years, DCVC, Metaplanet, Cantos Ventures, Promus Ventures, Gagarin Capital, Duro Ventures, Cruise co-founder Kyle Vogt, and Arnoud Balhuizen, former Chief Commercial Officer of BHP.
– Led by Founder and CEO Roman Teslyuk, EARTH AI is a full-stack mineral exploration and mining company that has developed a technological process that allows it to find & assess rare metal deposits.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.