Insight Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 43 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. When the investment is from Insight Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Insight Partners works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Insight Partners, startups are often financed by Shasta Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Point Nine Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greylock Partners, Battery Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Medidata Solutions, Veeam Software, ExactTarget.
The fund was created by Jeff Horing, Jerry Murdock. The overall number of key employees were 9.
Funds with similar focus
|$100M||08 Sep 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$36M||01 Sep 2021||Netherlands, Utrecht|
|$27M||26 Aug 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|$52M||23 Aug 2021||United States, Stamford|
|$450M||20 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||18 Aug 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|$15M||17 Aug 2021||United States, San Jose|
|16 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$40M||11 Aug 2021||United States, Redwood City|
– Candy Digital announced a $100m Series A financing round, which values the company at $1.5bn.
– The round was co-led by leading global private equity and venture capital firms Insight Partners and Softbank Vision Fund 2. Additional participants in the round include Connect Ventures, an investment partnership between leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and global venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates, Will Ventures, Gaingels, Com2Us, Athletes Syndicate in partnership with Chaos Ventures, which includes participation from current and retired MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL players, and NFL Hall of Famer Peyton Manning.
– Candy Digital is building Major League Baseball’s official NFT ecosystem where fans and collectors will be able to purchase, trade, and share officially licensed NFTs to deepen their love of the sport.
– Tel Aviv, Israel-based Deci, a company developing a platform to optimize machine learning models, announced that it raised $21 million in a series A round led by Insight Partners with participation from Square Peg, Emerge, Jibe Ventures, Samsung Next, Vintage Investment Partners, and Fort Ross Ventures.
– The investment, which comes a year after Deci’s $9.1 million seed round, brings the company’s total capital raised to $30.1 million and will be used to support growth by expanding sales, marketing, and service operations, according to CEO Yonatan Geifman.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.