Picus Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Munich.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Recruiting. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Billie, Personio, Getsurance.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Picus Capital, startups are often financed by Vito One, Speedinvest, Lakehouse Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Y Combinator, Kairos. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Y Combinator, Speedinvest.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Picus Capital is 100-500 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Alexander Samwer, Jeremias Heinrich, Robin Godenrath. The overall number of key employees were 6.
|$15M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$27M||15 Nov 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
Basic Home Loan
|14 Oct 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$8M||08 Sep 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Truck It In
|$3M||07 Sep 2021||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|$2M||01 Sep 2021||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$6M||30 Aug 2021||Mexico, Maine, United States|
|$3M||20 Aug 2021||-|
|$24M||10 Aug 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– MODIFI announced $24M in funding, which brings its valuation to more than $120M.
– The round was led by Heliad Equity Partners with a co-investment from Neva SGR, the venture capital investment vehicle of Italy’s leading banking group Intesa San Paolo.
– Existing investors also participated significantly, including Global Founders Capital, Maersk Growth, and Picus Capital.
– The funds will be used to grow MODIFI’s digital trade finance platform for SMBs (small-to-medium businesses) into a global trade management hub.
– Telos Brands, a technology-first eCommerce company focused on the Amazon FBA ecosystem, announced a $2.1M seed round led by Picus Capital with participation from select business angels.
– Telos has also raised an undisclosed amount of debt from several financing partners to support acquisitions.
– Telos Brands is rethinking the “Amazon Aggregator” model that has become popular over the last couple of years by utilizing predictive analytics, automation tools and other proprietary technology-first processes to grow and optimize acquired brands.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.