Stanford University appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1885. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Stanford.
This Stanford University works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Stanford University the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Stanford University, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, DFJ, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Peninsula Ventures, DFJ, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, Sierra Ventures, DFJ.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Medical Device. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Accruent, SmartDrive Systems, Aryaka Networks.
|Atrinum. | Ventures||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|BCS Growth Fund||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Brainstorm Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Emles Venture Partners||-|
|LenoMed Medical||China, Shanghai|
|Lucent Venture Partners||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Management Solutions||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|McLean & Associates||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Pamica NV||Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium|
|Pilgrim, Baxter & Associates||-|
|Qianyuan Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Runway Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Signal Equity Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|The Foundry||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Tsingyuan Ventures||California, Los Altos, United States|
|V Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Venture Products Group||-|
|Xiangcheng Venture Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|YA Global Master SPV||Mountainside, New Jersey, United States|
|$21M||03 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$22M||25 Oct 2022||Rockville, Maryland, United States|
|$180M||22 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$26M||02 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$32M||03 May 2021||Los Altos, California, United States|
|$80M||28 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||17 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$20M||07 Dec 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$7M||01 Dec 2020||California, United States|
– Involve.ai is a customer intelligence platform, based in Los Angeles.
– The company raised $16m in Series A funding from Sapphire Ventures, with participation from existing investors Bonfire Ventures, Greycroft, Launch Capital, BDMI and new investors GTMfund, Fenwick, Gokul Rajaram, Stanford University and Michael Whitmire.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s product roadmap, expand its go-to-market teams and improve customer experience.
– Jeeves, a startup that is building an “all-in-one expense management platform” for global startups, is emerging from stealth with $131 million in total funding, including $31 million in equity and $100 million in debt financing.
– The equity consists of a new $26 million Series A and a previously unannounced $5 million seed round.
– Andreessen Horowitz led the Series A funding, which also included participation from YC Continuity Fund, Jaguar Ventures, Urban Innovation Fund, Uncorrelated Ventures, Clocktower Ventures, Stanford University, 9 Yards Capital and BlockFi Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.