In 1996 was created Signal Equity Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2000. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Signal Equity Partners performs on 9 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Signal Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Wheatley Partners, Trident Capital, The eMedia Club. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wheatley Partners, Trident Capital, GE Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trident Capital, Boston Millennia Partners, Tudor Ventures.
The current fund was established by Tim Bradley.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are CRM, Project Management. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Step 9 Software, Evoke Software, Infotrieve
|BCS Growth Fund||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Black Ocean||New York, New York, United States|
|Esping Family Foundation||-|
|First Bourne Accelerator||Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom|
|Grupo Palau||Comunidad Valenciana, Spain, Valencian Community|
|Guokun Caizijin Fund Management||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Hims & Hers||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Houghton Mifflin Harcourt||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|IDEO CoLab Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|InsideView||California, San Francisco, United States|
|McLean & Associates||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Qianyuan Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Stitch Fix||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Foundry||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Tongbanjie||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|WTP Capital||Falls Church, United States, Virginia|
|Yonghui Superstores||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|$7M||09 Nov 2007||Connecticut, United States|
|$21M||15 Jan 2004||Connecticut, United States|
|$25M||18 Dec 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
Spike Broadband Systems
|$47M||14 Nov 2000||Nashua, New Hampshire, United States|
Step 9 Software
|$15M||19 Sep 2000||Virginia, United States|
|$15M||01 Jun 2000||Torrance, California, United States|
|$10M||28 Feb 2000||Connecticut, United States|
|$16M||14 Dec 1999||United States, San Francisco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.