Good Growth Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Charleston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Good Growth Capital, startups are often financed by Vela Partners, Two Sigma Ventures, Triangle Angel Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Two Sigma Ventures, Techstars, Rise of the Rest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Two Sigma Ventures, Stanford University Venture Fund, Spero Ventures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pryon Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are CRM, Biotechnology.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Ashby Point Capital||Arnold, Maryland, United States|
|CIRTech Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Dexin Investment||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Found Animals Foundation||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|GAM-SWT||Mexico, Naucalpan, State of Mexico|
|Huasheng Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Infinity Medical||Calhoun, Georgia, United States|
|IPV Capital||China, Shanghai|
|LSKW Investments LP||Englewood, New Jersey, United States|
|Maven Investment Partners US||-|
|Ministry of Sound||England, London, United Kingdom|
|MTV||New York, New York, United States|
|Noosphere Ventures USA, Inc.||-|
|Solvay Ventures||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Tenaska||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|The 51 Ventures||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|$4M||02 May 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||06 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$3M||29 Mar 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$3M||14 Dec 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$12M||24 Nov 2021||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$24M||12 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||07 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||08 Jun 2021||Belmont, Massachusetts, United States|
Bone Health Technologies
|$2M||05 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Thiozen Inc. is a Boston, MA-based emission hydrogen technology company.
– Company raised $3m in Seed funding.
– The round was led by Eni Next, the venture investment vehicle of Eni S.p.A, with participation from Good Growth Capital and Mount Wilson Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale its technology to a commercial demonstration.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.