Innovation Endeavors is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Dror Berman, Eric Schmidt, Rick Scanlon, Scott Brady, Yuval Shachar. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Innovation Endeavors works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Innovation Endeavors is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Innovation Endeavors, startups are often financed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Morado Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Group 11, Lightspeed Venture Partners, GV.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Analytics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Social Finance (SoFi), Formlabs.
Funds with similar focus
|$120M||02 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$21M||18 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||17 Nov 2021||Chatsworth, California, United States|
|$44M||01 Nov 2021||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$3M||21 Oct 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$30M||05 Oct 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$142M||20 Sep 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$150M||16 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$85M||31 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Third Wave Automation, Inc. is an Union City CA-based autonomous industrial solutions company.
– The company raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Norwest Venture Partners with participation from prior investors Innovation Endeavors and Eclipse, along with Toyota Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and commercialization efforts.
– Fero Labs is a New York-based provide rof Explainable Machine Learning software dedicated to the industrial sector.
– The company raised $9M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Innovation Endeavors with participation from Deutsche Invest VC.
– The new investment will be used to expands its sustainable solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.