Mayfield Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1969. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Mayfield Fund performs on 5 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Mayfield Fund is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lyft, Marketo, Qunar.com The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Mayfield Fund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Sequoia Capital, Rembrandt Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, Shasta Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tallwood Venture Capital, Redpoint, Norwest Venture Partners.
|200M||02 Jun 2021||United States, Seattle|
|13M||26 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|11M||19 May 2021||India, Chennai|
|10M||15 Apr 2021|
|65M||09 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|48M||17 Feb 2021||United States, Cupertino|
|200M||10 Feb 2021||United States, Cupertino|
Sohan Lal Commodity Management
|4M||14 Jan 2021||India, New Delhi|
|10M||16 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– SmartRecruiters, a software company that helps companies manage their recruitment process, raised $110m in Series E funding. – The round was led by Silver Lake Waterman and joined by previous investors Insight Partners and Mayfield Fund. – The company plans to use the funding to expand business and hire more people. Read more
– DevRev, a software company from two former Nutanix executives, emerged from stealth with a $50m seed round from Mayfield Fund, Khosla Ventures and several industry luminaries. – The company aims to bring the coding and revenue processes closer together. – It’s not every day you see a $50m seed round, but perhaps the fact that former Nutanix co-founder and CEO Dheeraj Pandey and his former SVP of engineering Manoj Agarwal are involved, could help explain the investor enthusiasm for the new project. – The ... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.