In 2016 was created Urban Innovation Fund, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Water. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Valor Water Analytics, BookNook, Ride Report. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Urban Innovation Fund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Tumml, Winshall Walt. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Better Ventures, Nyca Partners, Kapor Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nyca Partners, Kapor Capital, Thirdstream Partners.
This Urban Innovation Fund works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The fund was created by Clara Brenner, Julie Lein. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Divine Capital Markets||New York, New York, United States|
|Fifth Wall||California, United States, Venice|
|Fish Taco Ventures||Indiana, Notre Dame, United States|
|Hanghua Northeast Investment Fund||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Innovations and Technologies Fund (FIT)||District of Zvolen, Region of Banská Bystrica, Slovakia|
|Madrona Venture Labs||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Mercari||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|National University of Singapore||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Plus550||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|QTnet||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|RealEnergy||California, Napa, United States|
|SIDBI Venture Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Techstars Starburst Space Accelerator||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Wild Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Winton Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Zongheng Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$6M||12 Jan 2023||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||08 Dec 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$60M||10 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||31 Oct 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$50M||14 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||06 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$7M||06 Jun 2022||-|
|$6M||01 Jun 2022||-|
|$15M||04 May 2022||Menlo Park, California, United States|
– Catch, a health insurance and retirement savings company, raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Crosslink and joined by earlier investors Khosla Ventures, NYCA Partners, Kindred Ventures and Urban Innovation Fund.
– The company plans to use the funding to increase its headcount to service those partnerships and go after more.
– Allocate, a venture capital investing platform, raised $5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Urban Innovation Fund, Tusk Venture Partners, Basis Set Ventures, Liquid2 Ventures, Fika Ventures, Ulu Ventures, Anthemis Group and Broadhaven Ventures.
– The company was founded by Samir Kaji and Hana Yang in February 2021.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.