The venture was found in Asia in China. The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Genetics, Clinical Trials. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ansun BioPharma, Profusa, Apexigen. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the 3E Bioventures, startups are often financed by SDIC Venture Capital, BioVeda China Fund, Morningside Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CMB International Capital Corporation, WuXi Healthcare Ventures, Shangbay Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WuXi Healthcare Ventures, VT Ventures, Tasly Pharmaceutical.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|$13M||16 Jan 2023||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$25M||17 Nov 2022||California, United States|
|$9M||15 Aug 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$46M||03 Mar 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$15M||18 Jan 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|29 Dec 2021||Guangdong, Tianjin, China|
|$30M||09 Dec 2021||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|$20M||01 Dec 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$18M||16 Nov 2021||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
– Cullgen Inc. closed a $50m Series B financing (assuming exercise of warrant).
– The round was led by 3E Bioventures Capital, as well as Heights Capital Management (an affiliate of Susquehanna International Group), Octagon Capital, MSA Capital and South China Venture Capital.
– The financing will support the development of Cullgen’s technology platform and internal pipeline of targeted protein degraders in oncology and other diseases.
– Frank Yan, from 3E Bioventures, will be joining Cullgen’s board of directors.
– Cullgen is also pleased to announce that Frank Yan, from 3E Bioventures, will be joining Cullgen’s board of directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.