BDMI appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The company was established in North America in United States. BDMI appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the BDMI, startups are often financed by Advancit Capital, Active Venture Partners, DCM Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DCM Ventures, Upfront Ventures, Mesa Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Advancit Capital, Active Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. This BDMI works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from BDMI is 50-100 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Trion Worlds, Victorious, Sliver.tv. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Advertising, Digital Media. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|$16M||25 Aug 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$8M||30 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||16 Jun 2021||Cupertino, California, United States|
|$4M||21 Jan 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||31 Dec 2020||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$8M||03 Dec 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||05 Aug 2020||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$4M||15 Jul 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||04 Feb 2020||New York, United States|
– Social commerce startup Flip closed on a $28m Series A led by Streamlined Ventures.
– The round was joined by Mubadala Capital Ventures, BDMI and a group of early backers and angel investors.
– The company plans to use the new funding to scale the company and its creator ecosystem, while also expanding the end-to-end logistics part of the platform.
– Involve.ai is a customer intelligence platform, based in Los Angeles.
– The company raised $16m in Series A funding from Sapphire Ventures, with participation from existing investors Bonfire Ventures, Greycroft, Launch Capital, BDMI and new investors GTMfund, Fenwick, Gokul Rajaram, Stanford University and Michael Whitmire.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s product roadmap, expand its go-to-market teams and improve customer experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.