The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Jim Andelman, Mark Mullen. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bonfire Ventures, startups are often financed by Root Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners, Amplify.LA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, Industry Ventures, Amplify.LA. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TenOneTen Ventures, Double M Partners, Crosscut Ventures.
The average startup value when the investment from Bonfire Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Branch, Spekit, Brainbase. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||05 Dec 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$5M||21 Nov 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$4M||15 Nov 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$15M||19 Oct 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||18 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||21 Sep 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$4M||18 Aug 2022||-|
|$70M||10 Aug 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$5M||08 Aug 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Vintra, Inc. from San Jose develops AI-powered video analytics solutions.
– The company raised $9.125M in funding.
– The round was led by Morpheus Ventures with participation from Lavrock Ventures and existing investors – Vertex Ventures US and Bonfire Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s operations and business reach.
– Disqo is a consumer insights platform based in Los Angeles, CA.
– Company closed an $85m Series B growth funding.
– The round was led by Sageview Capital with participation from March Capital, Valuestream Ventures, and existing investors Alpha Edison and Bonfire Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling the company’s operations and accelerating its product roadmap.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.