The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Jim Andelman, Mark Mullen. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bonfire Ventures, startups are often financed by Root Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners, Amplify.LA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, Industry Ventures, Amplify.LA. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TenOneTen Ventures, Double M Partners, Crosscut Ventures.
The average startup value when the investment from Bonfire Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Branch, Spekit, Brainbase. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|27M||23 Nov 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|10M||01 Oct 2019||United States, Portland|
|3M||11 Mar 2020||United States, Boulder|
|15 Dec 2016||United States, Los Angeles|
|2M||01 Oct 2019||United States, Denver|
|3M||09 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||01 Mar 2020||United States, Chicago|
Trinity Mobile Networks
|2M||16 Jun 2021||United States, New Haven|
|2M||17 Aug 2017||United States, Laguna Niguel|
|5M||25 Feb 2019||United States, Atlanta|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.