The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Shahram Seyedin-Noor.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Civilization Ventures, startups are often financed by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Designer Fund, The Vertical Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Sanofi-Genzyme BioVentures, Norwest Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IndieBio, Wellington Management, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP).
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biopharma, Artificial Intelligence. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Omada Health, Ulab Systems, CATALOG.
Funds with similar focus
|Burch Investment Group||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Cedar Grove Investments||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Changjiang Fund||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|De-Carceration Fund||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Gestalt Theory Venture Partners||-|
|Global Accelerator Network||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Hailiying||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|K1 Speed||California, Irvine, United States|
|Lawtech Sandbox||England, London, United Kingdom|
|MasterCard||New York, Purchase, United States|
|Meyer Equity||New York, New York, United States|
|Pamplona Capital Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Saturn Five||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Seneca Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Shenzhen Chuangfu Chengzhang Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Teton Capital Advisers||Jackson, United States, Wyoming|
|$25M||07 Jul 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$125M||30 Mar 2022||California, United States|
|$192M||23 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$28M||21 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||23 Nov 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$11M||05 Oct 2021||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$1M||06 Sep 2021||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|$5M||14 Jul 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||08 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– AXONIS secured an additional $5m in funding.
– The round was led by Alexandria Venture Investments with participation by R3 Bio, BoxOne Ventures and Civilization Ventures and two leading spinal cord injury non-profit foundations, the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation and Spinal Research.
– The new investment will support AXONIS’ next development phase as it continues to advance its novel neuromodulating technology into the clinic.
– The Company’s pipeline includes neuron-reviving therapeutics that enable an intrinsic ability of central nervous system (CNS) neurons to resist degeneration, restore excitation/inhibition balance and regenerate.
– The Company’s targeted indications include spinal cord injury and epilepsy, as well as broader neurodegenerative conditions.
– adyn, a precision medicine company, announced today that it has closed a $2.5m seed round of funding.
– The round was co-led by Lux Capital and M13 with participation from Civilization Ventures, Concrete Rose Capital, Y Combinator, Madrona Pioneer Fund, Ascend VC, and angel investors including Anne Wojcicki of 23andMe, Nish Bhat of Color Genomics, Qasar Younis of Applied Intuition, and Ashley Mayer of Glossier.
– adyn uses proprietary hormone and genomic analyses to transform this selection process into a science and remove the guesswork.
– Using adyn’s precision medicine approach, patients and doctors will be able to personalize birth control selection, minimizing side effects ranging from annoyances like acne to life threatening conditions including blood clots and depression.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.