Peninsula Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The main department of described VC is located in the San Mateo. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Peninsula Ventures, startups are often financed by Thomvest Ventures, Alsop Louie Partners, Silicon Valley Growth Syndicate. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stanford University, Grayhawk Capital, AllegisCyber. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Thomvest Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Grayhawk Capital.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lucid, Radius Intelligence, Axcient. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Comparing to the other companies, this Peninsula Ventures performs on 1 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Altitude Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|BKW||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|District 3 Innovation||Canada, Montreal, Quebec|
|DYNC Atlantic Investment||-|
|Excite||New York, New York, United States|
|Green Cow Venture Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Impact Capital||New York, Pittsford, United States|
|iSME||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|London Startup Society||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Miven Venture Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Shenzhenshi Zhutou Guquan Touzi Jijin Guanli||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shunhengda||Beijing, China, Tongzhou|
|TGVest Capital||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Valor||Ena, Gifu Prefecture, Japan|
|$16M||16 May 2022||Provo, Utah, United States|
|$3M||07 Apr 2022||Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States|
DeepSurface Security, Inc
|$4M||08 Feb 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$9M||25 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$38M||31 May 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$5M||08 Oct 2020||Provo, Utah, United States|
|$17M||28 Jun 2018||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$2M||10 Apr 2018||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$7M||05 Mar 2018||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
– idwall, a Brazilian regtech, raised $38m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Endurance and joined by GGV Capital, monashees, Canary, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, ONEVC, Peninsula and Norte.
– The company has grown 1,458% between 2017 and 2020, with average growth of 144% per year.
– Its clients include 10 unicorns, two out of the three biggest banks in Brazil and companies such as iFood, Claro, Cielo, Loggi, Ebanx, QuintoAndar and OLX, among others.
– Redeam has completed a $12M Series B funding raise.
– The raise was led by Vertical Venture Partners and Thayer Ventures.
– The round included participation from existing investors Peninsula Ventures and Cobre Capital, as well as the addition of new investor Boulder Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.