Jaguar Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The company was established in North America in Mexico. The main department of described VC is located in the Mexico City.
This organization was formed by Cristobal Perdomo, Eric Perez-Grovas.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Gaudena, Liftit, Conekta For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Mexico. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Automotive, Software.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Jaguar Ventures, startups are often financed by Wayra, Google Launchpad Accelerator, ALLVP. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quona Capital, QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures, VARIV Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$7M||23 Aug 2021||Chile, Santiago|
|$3M||20 Aug 2021|
|08 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$1M||29 Jun 2021||Colombia, Buenaventura|
|$2M||10 Dec 2020||Chile, " Chile"}|
|$2M||13 Aug 2020||Colombia, Buenaventura|
|$5M||27 Jan 2020||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$1M||19 Aug 2019||Argentina, " Argentina"}|
|$500K||07 Jan 2019||Argentina, " Argentina"}|
– WherEX is a Santiago, Chile-based e-sourcing company.
– The company raised $7M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Kayyak Ventures with participation from FJ Labs, Jaguar Ventures and Tuesday Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding to LatAm and the US market.
– Jeeves, a startup that is building an “all-in-one expense management platform” for global startups, is emerging from stealth with $131 million in total funding, including $31 million in equity and $100 million in debt financing.
– The equity consists of a new $26 million Series A and a previously unannounced $5 million seed round.
– Andreessen Horowitz led the Series A funding, which also included participation from YC Continuity Fund, Jaguar Ventures, Urban Innovation Fund, Uncorrelated Ventures, Clocktower Ventures, Stanford University, 9 Yards Capital and BlockFi Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.