Collaborative Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Peer to Peer. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Quora, AltSchool, AgaMatrix. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from Collaborative Fund the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. This Collaborative Fund works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Craig Shapiro. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Collaborative Fund, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Union Square Ventures, Upfront Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Upfront Ventures, Notation Capital, Maveron. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accomplice, Upfront Ventures, Union Square Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$4M||24 May 2021||California Irvine United States|
|$7M||11 May 2021||Chicago Illinois United States|
|04 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$15M||05 Apr 2021||Connecticut New Haven United States|
|$9M||30 Mar 2021||Delaware United States|
|$10M||02 Mar 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$30M||17 Feb 2021||New York United States|
|$50M||02 Dec 2020||California Palo Alto United States|
– San Francisco startup Loyal raised $27m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures and included First Round Capital, Box Group, Collaborative Fund, The Longevity Fund and Lachy Groom.
– The company is building an animal pharmaceutical company that is developing therapeutics aimed at extending both lifespan and healthspan for dogs.
– Immi, a plant-based instant ramen company, raised $3.8m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Siddhi Capital and joined by Palm Tree Crew, Constellation Capital, Animal Capital, Pear Ventures, Collaborative Fund and a group of individuals, including Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kat Cole and Nik Sharma, as well as executives from Thrive Market, Caviar, Daring Foods, Madhappy, Twitch, Kettle & Fire, MUD\WTR, Native, Amity Supply, Visionary Music Group, Italic, Tatcha and Casper.
– The company plans to launch its product in the US in 2019.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.