Atalaya Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Atalaya Capital, startups are often financed by QuarterMoore, Rotunda Capital Partners, Philip Purcell. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are bioworld merchandising, Serengeti Asset Management, Revolution. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FirstMark, Revolution, Rakuten.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DC BLOX, Microf, Loot Crate. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Point of Sale, Payments. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Ivan Q. Zinn. Besides them, we counted 16 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Advanced Technology Services||Illinois, Peoria, United States|
|Apex Capital Partners||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Asahi Kasei Medical Europe||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Baker & Eastlack Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Belfer Management||New York, New York, United States|
|China Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Cultivator||Canada, Regina, Saskatchewan|
|Eva Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Kaisheng Shidai||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kitchen Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Nortel Networks||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Opus Equity Partners||-|
|Permira||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Lightstone Group||New York, New York, United States|
|The Prudential Foundation||-|
|Vis Mundi||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Yochy Investments||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|$280M||16 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$41M||14 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$115M||03 May 2022||-|
|$194M||17 Mar 2022||Nottingham, England, United Kingdom|
Fly Now Pay Later
|$75M||11 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|09 Dec 2021||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$12M||01 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$140M||24 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Capital on Tap
|$616M||01 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.