In 1998 was created Maveron, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Maveron performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Maveron the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Retail. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Groupon, zulily, Zume Pizza Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Dan Levitan, Howard Schultz. We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Maveron, startups are often financed by Oak Investment Partners, Slow Ventures, Madrona Venture Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trilogy Equity Partners, Greycroft, Founders' Co-op. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Greycroft.
|40M||19 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|33M||11 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|45M||12 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|02 Dec 2020|
|17M||01 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||28 Sep 2020||United States, Salt Lake City|
|8M||22 Sep 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|50M||15 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
|1000K||20 Aug 2020||United States, Seattle|
– AllStripes, a healthcare technology company dedicated to unlocking treatments for people affected by rare diseases, announced the closing of a $50 million Series B financing round. – The financing was led by Lux Capital, a current investor, joined by JAZZ Venture Partners, Spark Capital, Medidata Solutions (a Dassault Systèmes company), McKesson Ventures, and Maveron, along with angel investors including Arif Nathoo, CEO of Komodo Health, and Leila Zegna, Director of the Kabuki Syndrome Foundation. Read more
– BookClub, a startup that brings author-led book clubs to readers, raised $20m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Signal Peak Ventures and joined by GSV Ventures, Maveron, Backstage Capital and Pelion Venture Partners. – Other investors include the founders of MasterClass and Goodreads. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.