The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ALX Oncology, Decibel Therapeutics, Fauna Bio. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Content Discovery, Health Care.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this The Longevity Fund works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Laura Deming. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 partakers. Despite the The Longevity Fund, startups are often financed by Venrock, General Catalyst, Elad Gil. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are General Catalyst, Elad Gil, Caffeinated Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Catalyst, Elad Gil, Caffeinated Capital.
|$3M||29 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
Rubedo Life Sciences
|$12M||03 Dec 2020||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$1M||19 Jun 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$4M||03 Jan 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||11 Apr 2019||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$18M||11 Dec 2018||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$55M||19 Mar 2018||California, United States|
|$4M||26 Feb 2018||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$25M||11 May 2015||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
– San Francisco startup Loyal raised $27m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures and included First Round Capital, Box Group, Collaborative Fund, The Longevity Fund and Lachy Groom.
– The company is building an animal pharmaceutical company that is developing therapeutics aimed at extending both lifespan and healthspan for dogs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.