In 2017 was created Congruent Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Congruent Ventures, startups are often financed by National Grid Partners (NGP), Y Combinator, XN-Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are National Grid Partners (NGP), Hardware Club, Energy Foundry. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by National Grid Partners (NGP), Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners, XN-Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bellwether Coffee, For Days, AMP Robotics Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Food and Beverage. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Abe Yokell, Joshua Posamentier. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|$4M||28 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$16M||20 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|10 May 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$28M||30 Apr 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|18 Mar 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||04 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$55M||04 Jan 2021||Colorado, United States|
|11 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||28 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Meati Foods, a leader in clean, whole-cut alternative meats from San Francisco, announced the closing of its $50m Series B.
– The oversubscribed round was co-led by new investor BOND and long-time Meati investor Acre Venture Partners.
– They were joined by other existing investors, including Prelude Ventures, Congruent Ventures, and Tao Capital.
– VEIR, a company developing a new approach to using High Temperature Superconductors (HTS) for electricity transmission, today announced $10 million in Series A financing and debuted a new architecture for high-voltage superconducting transmission lines to transform the grid.
– The company’s Series A investment was led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures (BEV), with participation from existing investor Congruent Ventures and new investor The Engine.
– The financing brings the company’s total funding to date to more than $12 million.
– With the expected growth of electric vehicles and the rest of the economy shifting to electric power from fossil fuels, we will need extremely large amounts of new renewable energy and a correlating amount of transmission.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.