Energy Impact Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 48 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Energy Impact Partners works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Energy Impact Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sense, Sense, Dragos. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Energy.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Energy Impact Partners, startups are often financed by Shell Ventures, Prelude Ventures, LLC, Capricorn Investment Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shell Ventures, Prelude Ventures, LLC, Capricorn Investment Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shell Ventures, Prelude Ventures, LLC, Capricorn Investment Group.
|7 Gate Ventures||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|A91 Partners||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Coach & Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|CRG L.P.||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Guorong Chuangxin||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Invest Ottawa||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Stratasys||Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States|
|Techstars Connection||New City, New York, United States|
|University of Edinburgh||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$105M||27 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$22M||20 Apr 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$40M||14 Apr 2022||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$110M||07 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$26M||22 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|08 Mar 2022||Provo, Utah, United States|
|$4M||24 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$14M||23 Feb 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$34M||09 Feb 2022||Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
– Arcadia, the climate-crisis-fighting technology company unlocking nationwide access to energy data and renewables, announced a $100m Series D funding round led by Tiger Global Management and the Drawdown Fund with participation from new investors Wellington Management, Reimagined Ventures (the family office of Alec Litowitz, founder of Magnetar Capital), Camber Creek, MCJ Collective, and existing investors Energy Impact Partners, G2 Venture Partners, Inclusive Capital, and BoxGroup.
– Combined with the Company’s previously undisclosed $21m Series C-1 in December 2020, Arcadia has now raised $180m in total funding.
– The new round of capital will be used to accelerate Arcadia’s technology roadmap, expanding product capabilities across new verticals including electric vehicles and distributed energy resources to catalyze innovation in the sector, making renewables accessible and affordable for all.
– Corelight, a network detection and response (NDR) platform, raised $75m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Energy Impact Partners and joined by Capital One Ventures, Crowdstrike Falcon Fund and Gaingels.
– The company plans to invest in growth and expects to raise additional capital in the future.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.