Funds with similar focus
|Rosemark Capital Group||United States, Princeton|
|Longwood Founders Fund||United States, Boston|
|Pacific Venture Group||United States, Encino|
|MC Capital||United States, Coral Gables|
|Tierra Del Oro||United States, Naples|
|Cloudian Holdings Inc||-|
|Ranger Direct Lending||-|
|Rochester Angel Network||United States, West Henrietta|
|DFE Capital Management||United States, Scottsdale|
|Snapdragon Capital Partners||-|
|Dongrun Xinyuan Keji||-|
|Thought into Action Entrepreneurship Institute at Colgate University||United States, Hamilton|
|Ranger Direct Lending||-|
|$10M||28 Jul 2021||New York United States|
|$1M||29 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$17M||07 Jun 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|$50M||25 May 2021||California Los Angeles United States|
– Dogdrop, a Los Angeles-based dog care startup, announces $2.9M in funding to scale convenient, tech-enabled dog care locations across the U.S.
– The latest funding was led by Fuel Capital with participation from Muse Capital, Animal Capital, Gaingels, The Helm and leaders in pet care including Mars PetCare and Garrett Smallwood, CEO of Wag!
– Dogdrop is also announcing the launch of their new franchise operations to meet the dramatic rise in demand for dog care services.
– Dogdrop provides convenient and flexible dog care inspired by a new generation of dog parents who want a better quality alternative that fits their lifestyle.
– Immi, a plant-based instant ramen company, raised $3.8m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Siddhi Capital and joined by Palm Tree Crew, Constellation Capital, Animal Capital, Pear Ventures, Collaborative Fund and a group of individuals, including Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kat Cole and Nik Sharma, as well as executives from Thrive Market, Caviar, Daring Foods, Madhappy, Twitch, Kettle & Fire, MUD\WTR, Native, Amity Supply, Visionary Music Group, Italic, Tatcha and Casper.
– The company plans to launch its product in the US in 2019.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.