Mountain Nazca appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in South America in Chile. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Santiago.
The fund was created by Alan Farcas, Eduardo Amadeo, Felipe Henriquez Meyer, Hector Sepulveda Reyes Retana, Santiago Caniggia Bengolea, Vanesa Kolodziej.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. When the investment is from Mountain Nazca the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 31 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Mountain Nazca works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Mountain Nazca, startups are often financed by Start-Up Chile, Mountain Partners, Wayra. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mountain Partners, DILA Capital, Accion Venture Lab. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DILA Capital, Y Combinator, Start-Up Chile.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Destu00e1came, nubelo, Creze.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||13 Dec 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$8M||10 Oct 2022||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$7M||01 Oct 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$2M||14 Apr 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$10M||10 Mar 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$15M||18 Jan 2022||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$20M||12 Aug 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$70M||05 Aug 2021||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|$10M||22 Jul 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
– Wonder Brands is a Mexico City, Mexico-based company building a portfolio of digital brands.
– The company raised $20m in seed financing.
– ALLVP, Mountain Nazca, CoVenture and Victory Park Capital joined to close the round inclusive of GFC, QED (Fontes), Korify Capital, and Endeavor Catalyst.
– The company intends to use the funds to hire talent in category management, data analytics, and technology, along with expand assortment, develop new products and categories, and invest in marketing to enhance positioning of the company’s brands in the Mexican market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.