|$700M||28 Jul 2021||Carson City, Nevada, United States|
|$2B||23 Jul 2021||Michigan, United States|
|$3M||01 Jul 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$13M||29 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$15M||30 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||03 Mar 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$2B||19 Jan 2021||Michigan, United States|
|$21M||16 Dec 2020||California, United States|
|$33M||24 Sep 2020||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
– Amazon is pouring more money into Rivian, as the electric vehicle maker announced that the tech giant was among lead investors in a $2.5 billion financing round.
– Amazon made the investment through its Climate Pledge Fund, which is aimed at backing companies that accelerate Amazon’s pledge to be net zero carbon across its businesses by 2040.
– The company previously backed Rivian in 2019 in rounds of $700 million and $1.3 billion, and it’s planning to buy 100,000 electric vans from the automaker for its delivery fleet.
– Amazon said last October that it will have 10,000 custom electric delivery vehicles on the road as early as 2022, and all 100,000 by 2030.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.