Upfront Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Santa Monica.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Upfront Ventures, startups are often financed by Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are FirstMark, Collaborative Fund, SV Angel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rincon Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Andreessen Horowitz.
The fund was created by Steve Lebow, Steven Dietz, Yves Sisteron. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Upfront Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Upfront Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Retail, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Dealertrack, Bird Rides, Fair.
|20M||02 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|10M||19 May 2021||United States, Glendale|
|30M||17 May 2021||United States, New York|
|12M||20 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|22M||13 Apr 2021||United States, Arlington|
|3M||09 Apr 2021||France, Paris|
|17M||08 Apr 2021|
|40M||24 Mar 2021||United States, Seattle|
|20M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
– Adway is a digital advertising network for brands to engage and attract consumers by using street-level media. – The company raised $6m in seed funding led by Upfront Ventures and others including Revel Ventures, Watertower Ventures, Inflection Capital, and more. – The new investment will be used to commercialize the company’s system. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.