|$47M||29 Aug 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$9M||19 Aug 2022||Eugene, Oregon, United States|
|$40M||10 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||08 Aug 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$1M||03 Aug 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$16M||27 Jul 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$8M||26 Jul 2022||-|
|$100M||12 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||16 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Centivo, a new health plan for self-funded employers that is anchored around leading providers of value-based care, announced today that it has raised an additional $51 million in funding.
– B Capital Group, a leading global technology investor, and Maverick co-led the round.
– Additional existing investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Nassau Street Ventures, an AVG fund and various individuals also participated.
– These funds will support Centivo’s rapid growth and expansion amid increased demand from employers for health plans that are structurally built to address employee healthcare affordability.
– Ribbon, the homeownership company, announces today it has secured $150 million, inclusive of $75 million in Series C equity financing and $75 million in additional working capital.
– The Series C was led by Greenspring Associates, with participation from existing investors Greylock, Bain Capital Ventures, NFX, Nyca, Thomvest and Jake Seid.
– This investment will enable more than $10 billion in home transactions annually, and fuel Ribbon’s swift expansion into new states.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.