Accomplice appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Cambridge. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DraftKings, Carbon Black, dataxu Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Accomplice works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Accomplice is 100-500 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Accomplice, startups are often financed by GV, Flybridge Capital Partners, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GV, Founder Collective, FirstMark. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Atlas Venture, Two Sigma Ventures, NextView Ventures.
The current fund was established by Christopher Lynch, Jeff Fagnan, Jon Karlen, Ryan Moore. The overall number of key employees were 14.
|$10M||19 Jan 2023||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$25M||05 Jan 2023||California, United States|
|$27M||20 Dec 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||01 Dec 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||21 Sep 2022||Silver Spring, Maryland, United States|
|$9M||18 Aug 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$25M||19 Jul 2022||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$30M||14 Jul 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||04 Jul 2022||-|
– Orchard, the company that is radically simplifying home buying and selling, announced today that it has raised $100 million in Series D funding at over a $1 billion valuation.
– Accomplice led the round with participation from repeat investors FirstMark, Revolution, First American, Juxtapose and a syndicate of new investors.
– This new round of equity funding will support Orchard’s continued growth and innovation.
– Whoop, a Boston MA-based human performance company, raised $200M in Series F funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from IVP, Cavu Ventures, Thursday Ventures, GP Bullhound, Accomplice, NextView Ventures and Animal Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to invest in research and development to build the future of wearable technology, expand hiring across engineering, data science and analytics, acquire leading technology companies to evolve the membership offering, and enter new markets through strategic international expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.