The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 partakers. Despite the Quiet Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Upside Partnership, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, SV Angel, Vedanta Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Vedanta Capital, SV Angel.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Shipping, Artificial Intelligence. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Inscribe, Digi-Prex, Digi-Prex Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Arc Labs||United States, San Francisco|
|15k Angels||Spain, Madrid|
|CerraCap Ventures||United States, Costa Mesa|
|SunBridge Global Ventures||Japan, Osaka|
|Five Bulls Fund||China, Shanghai|
|Invest Northern Ireland||United Kingdom, Belfast|
|Stonehenge Capital||United States, Stamford|
|Laurier Start-up Fund||Canada, Waterloo|
|St. Louis County Port Authority||-|
|Jingye Investment||China, Beijing|
|Stellenbosch University||South Africa, Stellenbosch|
|Rongze Ziben||China, Shenzhen|
|Kuok Ventures||Russia, Moscow|
|Greensburg Industrial Foundation||-|
|Ideaship||United States, Portland|
|NYC SeedStart||United States, New York|
|GA Capital||Canada, Toronto|
|$5M||30 Aug 2021||United States, Mountain View|
Prospr at Work
|$3M||18 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||05 Aug 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$4M||20 Jul 2021||United States, Oakland|
|$37M||29 Jun 2021||India, " India"}|
|$1M||28 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$6M||25 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$4M||21 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$60M||08 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– June Homes from New York is a proptech company.
– The company raised $50M in funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Ventures Asia with participation from TQ Ventures, FJ Labs, K50, Reshape, Quiet Capital, Demi Lovato and Scott Belsky.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate expansion to other U.S. markets.
– Osana Salud, a healthcare startup, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst and joined by Quiet Capital, Preface Ventures, FJ Labs, AforeVC and K50 Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and build out its platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.