1984 Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Lifestyle. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sourcify, PadSplit, Shelf Engine. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the 1984 Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Moment Ventures, Mohamed Elkasstawi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, VentureSouq, Pioneer Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Moment Ventures, Mohamed Elkasstawi.
The average startup value when the investment from 1984 Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The current fund was established by Ramy Adeeb. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||09 Jan 2023||-|
|$4M||08 Dec 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$60M||10 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||19 Aug 2022||-|
|$2M||10 Aug 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$16M||27 Jul 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$14M||19 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||13 Jul 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$43M||24 May 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
– Dovly from Scottsdale, Arizona provides an automated platform that allows consumers to tracks, manages and fixes their credit scores.
– The company raised $3m in bridge funding.
– The round was led by NFX with participation from Fawkes Global, 1984 Ventures and Croghan Investments.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and marketing efforts and to further develop its product offerings.
– DeepScribe is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of an ambient AI medical scribe.
– The company raised $5.2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Bee Partners with participation from Industry Ventures and Stage II Capital along with existing investors Tsingyuan Ventures, 1984 Ventures, Wavemaker 360, Supernode Ventures, Skydeck, Plug and Play and Sequoia Scout Fund.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.