ReCode Therapeutics Raises Oversubscribed Series B Financing Round of $80 Million
21 Oct, 2021
– WorkFusion announced it raised $220m in Series F funding.
– The round was led by Georgian, a leading fintech company investing in high-growth technology companies.
– The new investment further validates WorkFusion’s vision and success, and accelerates its leadership trajectory in the world’s fastest-growing software segment.
– WorkFusion’s Intelligent Automation software is designed to automate industry-specific manual operations and used to solve critical business problems, especially in banking and financial services, along with other highly regulated industries.
– By enabling rapid and reliable automation of document-heavy work at scale, customers are able to transform operations in areas such as anti–money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), lending, capital markets, Treasury services and more.