Funds with similar focus
|$60M||17 May 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$11M||10 May 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$16M||09 May 2022||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$3M||01 Apr 2022||Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$4M||24 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||09 Feb 2022||-|
|$6M||08 Dec 2021||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$7M||19 Nov 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$26M||14 Sep 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Bidgely announced the closing of a $26m round of strategic financing to bolster its utility electrification and decarbonization innovations deployed around the world.
– Led by Moore Strategic Ventures, the round is joined by Accurant International, an investment venture of Bahman Hoveida, co-founder and ex-CEO of Open Systems International.
– The oversubscribed round also included existing investors, such as Future Energy Ventures, Georgian and Constellation Technology Ventures.
– Bidgely, a pioneer of disaggregation, holds 17 patents for its technology, including EV disaggregation techniques.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.