The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Baltimore.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CenturyLink Technology Solutions, Stem, Aquion Energy.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Constellation Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by Pequot Capital, Advanced Technology Ventures, Partnership Fund for New York City. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pequot Capital, Partnership Fund for New York City, Tao Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pequot Capital, Partnership Fund for New York City, VentureSouth.
The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Constellation Technology Ventures works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Constellation Technology Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$50M||03 Feb 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$24M||11 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$48M||14 Dec 2021||São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$50M||14 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$35M||25 Aug 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$11M||28 Apr 2020||Sandy, Utah, United States|
|$18M||02 Jan 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
|$75M||24 Jan 2018||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$27M||16 Jan 2018||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Bidgely announced the closing of a $26m round of strategic financing to bolster its utility electrification and decarbonization innovations deployed around the world.
– Led by Moore Strategic Ventures, the round is joined by Accurant International, an investment venture of Bahman Hoveida, co-founder and ex-CEO of Open Systems International.
– The oversubscribed round also included existing investors, such as Future Energy Ventures, Georgian and Constellation Technology Ventures.
– Bidgely, a pioneer of disaggregation, holds 17 patents for its technology, including EV disaggregation techniques.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.