NGP Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Fitness, Mobile Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xiaomi, Lime, Deliveroo.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the NGP Capital, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures Israel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qualcomm Ventures, Intel Capital, Vertex Ventures Israel.
The current fund was established by John Gardner, Paul Asel. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from NGP Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This NGP Capital works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
Funds with similar focus
Squirrel AI Learning
|$10M||03 Jul 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$90M||20 May 2021||Boston Massachusetts United States|
|$110M||05 May 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$28M||21 Apr 2021||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
NIL Technology ApS
|$30M||24 Feb 2021||Capital Region of Denmark Denmark|
|$32M||14 Jan 2021||France Ile-de-France Paris|
|$33M||01 Jan 2021||Bavaria Germany Munich|
|$134M||29 Oct 2020||Berlin Germany|
|$54M||15 Sep 2020||California San Francisco United States|
– Immuta secured $90m in Series D funding.
– The Series D funding round includes new investors Greenspring Associates, March Capital, NGP Capital, and Wipro Ventures, as well as participation from existing investors Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, and Okta Ventures.
– The investment will go towards accelerating Immuta’s product research and development, expanding sales and marketing capacity to capture growing demand in the U.S., EMEA, and APAC, and deepening strategic partnerships within the cloud data ecosystem.
– Immuta helps large enterprises scale centralized data operations and analytics teams and helps innovative technology companies build and scale data-powered apps and services.
– Perception Point, a leading email and collaboration security company, offering fast interception of content-based attacks as a service, announced it has raised $28 million in Series B, bringing the total funding to $48 million.
– The new funding round was led by Red Dot Capital Partners and joined by global investor NGP Capital along with existing investors Pitango Venture Capital and State of Mind Ventures (SOMV).
– Yoram Oron and Atad Peled from Red Dot Capital Partners, and Bo Ilsoe from NGP Capital will be joining the company’s board of directors.
– Funds from this round will be used to fuel rapid growth, expand to new markets, accelerate product innovation and grow the team to support customer demand.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.