Canapi Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Wilmington.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Parenting, Information Services. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Built Technologies, Greenlight Financial Technology For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 participants. Despite the Canapi Ventures, startups are often financed by TechSquare Labs, TTV Capital, Social Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are nbkc bank, TTV Capital, Synchrony Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Drive Capital.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|2b AHEAD Ventures||Germany, Leipzig, Saxony|
|Capstone Headwaters||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ideanomics||New York, New York, United States|
|Logia Group||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|NDSoftware||Japan, Yamagata, Yamagata Prefecture|
|New Media Investment Group||New York, New York, United States|
|OceanX||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Santai Holding||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Sistema JSFC||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Trivaris||Canada, Hamilton, Ontario|
|Vulcan Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Wadi Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Wallapop||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Zimmermann Investments||Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Werdohl|
|$50M||08 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||06 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$52M||01 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||11 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||16 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$57M||09 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||08 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$110M||22 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$27M||09 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Peach Finance raised $20m in Series A funding.
– Canapi Ventures led the round with participation from existing and new investors, SciFi VC, Caffeinated Capital, Nyca Partners and Moore Specialty Credit.
– The funding will support Peach’s continued expansion within the massive and growing loan management and servicing market, including through new credit product launches, customer growth initiatives and increased hiring.
Peach is the first all-in-one SaaS platform addressing the full range of evolving needs of fintech companies and established financial institutions like banks and credit unions through its loan management, servicing and Compliance Guard™ product offerings.
– Peach’s third-generation system places an emphasis on maximum configurability and superior borrower and customer service experiences, features that are increasingly demanded by digital lenders and expected by today’s consumers.
– Orum, a company that aims to speed up the amount of time it takes to transfer money between banks, announced it has raised $56 million in a Series B round of funding.
– Accel and Canapi Ventures co-led the round, which also included participation from existing backers Bain Capital Ventures, Inspired Capital, Homebrew, Acrew, Primary, Clocktower and Box Group.
– The financing comes barely three months after Orum announced a $21 Series A, and brings its total raised to over $82 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.