F2 Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Drones, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight superQuery, Oriient, Regulus Cyber. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
This organization was formed by Barak Rabinowitz, Eddy Shalev, Jonathan Saacks.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the F2 Capital, startups are often financed by The Junction, Techstars, Kaedan Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Verizon Ventures, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, StageOne Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Sierra Ventures, Canaan Partners Israel.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||11 May 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$11M||10 May 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||23 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$20M||22 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$20M||07 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||05 Oct 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$17M||26 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$75M||18 May 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$6M||03 Jan 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Five Sigma, an industry leading claims platform provider, has raised $12M in a Series A round led by 83North and featuring existing investors F2 Venture Capital and Pipeline Capital.
– New investors include Eyal Ofer’s O.G. Tech, Xceedance and iGlobe Partners.
– This brings the company’s total funding to date to $18M.
– Five Sigma delivers a cloud-native, data-driven claims management platform with embedded AI/ML capabilities that enables insurance firms to handle customers’ claims better and faster.
– The insurance space is going through major changes with new products, new and evolving business and risk models, and new consumer expectations.
– Five Sigma’s approach to claims management process and claims data addresses these rapid changes and new requirements.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.