Twilio is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
This organization was formed by Evan Cooke, Jeff Lawson, John Wolthuis.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Twilio, startups are often financed by Village Capital, Techstars Retail Accelerator, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Omidyar Network, Zendesk, The Nasiri Foundation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Twilio.org Impact Fund, SustainVC, Series Change Investment.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fast Forward, Edovo, Inspectorio Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, EdTech. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
|China Chengtong Hong Kong||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Falconhead Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Government of Pennsylvania||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Keio Innovation Initiative||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Loomis, Sayles & Company||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Singing Wolf Ventures LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$15M||21 Jul 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$35M||22 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$65M||15 Jun 2022||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
Dream Business System
|$512K||03 Jun 2022||Torrance, California, United States|
|$200M||27 Dec 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$12M||09 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$150M||28 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||26 May 2021||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|$10M||25 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Algolia has raised $110m in a series D round of funding led by Fidelity Management & Research Company, with participation from Twilio, Steadfast Capital Ventures, Glynn Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
– The company is now valued at $1.1bn.
– Algolia enables customers like Slack, Stripe, Atlassian, and Ubisoft to build Google-like indexing and search capabilities into their own platforms through an API.
– This includes insights into user interactions and a suite of additional tools for A/B testing and analytics.
– Algolia also launched an API for machine learning-powered recommendations, the result of its recent acquisition of Romanian company MorphL.
– Indeed, MorphL specializes in predicting customer behavior on ecommerce sites and delivering personalized recommendations based on the context of a search.
– Hyro is a conversational AI company.
– The company raised $10.5m in Series A funding.
– Spero Ventures led the round and was joined by Twilio and Mindset Ventures, and existing investors Hanaco Ventures, Spider Capital, and Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator.
– The company plans to use the funding to hire top talent across all departments as it continues to build out its Adaptive Communications Platform to enhance its customers’ web, mobile and call center solutions while also expanding its presence across key industries where it is already experiencing strong traction.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.