Franklin Templeton Investments appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1947. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Mateo.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Franklin Templeton Investments works on 0 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Franklin Templeton Investments is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Besides them, we counted 30 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Franklin Templeton Investments, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are T. Rowe Price, RA Capital Management, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Andreessen Horowitz, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP).
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tanium, Lime, Allogene Therapeutics. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|$15M||19 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$300M||08 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$39M||07 Sep 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$23M||24 Aug 2022||-|
|$12M||11 Aug 2022||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||10 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||03 Aug 2022||-|
Proof of Impact
|$6M||02 Aug 2022||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$150M||25 Jul 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Databricks, a big data analytics software provider, announced that it raised $1.6 billion in a series H financing round led by Counterpoint Global, with participation from BNY Mellon and ClearBridge.
– Andreessen Horowitz, Fidelity Management & Research, and Franklin Templeton also contributed, bringing the company’s total raised to $3.5 billion at a $38 billion post-money valuation.
– Cofounder and CEO Ali Ghodsi says that the capital will be used to support Databricks’ product development, customer adoption, and the evangelization of “data lakehouse.”
– Data lakehouses — a term that came into vogue in 2020 — are data management architectures that combine data lakes, which store structured and unstructured data, with data warehouses, which perform queries and analysis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.