Eurazeo is the famous VC, which was founded in 1969. The venture was found in Europe in France. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Eurazeo, startups are often financed by Idinvest Partners, Condu00e9 Nast, Alven Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Idinvest Partners, Vitruvian Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bpifrance, Weber Investissement, Vitruvian Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 42.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Eurazeo is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Eurazeo performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Consumer Goods. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Farfetch, Doctolib, Pat McGrath Labs. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France.
|Al Jazeera Al Hadina||-|
|AMED Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Aurion Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Australian Renewable Energy Agency||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|Bedrock Venture Management||-|
|Changce Investment||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|dotforge||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Gate Ventures Plc||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hartnamtemah Inc.||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Lagomaj Capital||California, Santa Ana, United States|
|Linfeng Investment Management||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Mahindra finance||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Marshfield Investment Partners||United States, Wausau, Wisconsin|
|Ranch Creek Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|The Impact Seat||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ulster Bank Ireland||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$5M||03 Jan 2023||Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|23 Dec 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$70M||08 Nov 2022||France, Grand Est, France|
|$30M||03 Nov 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$23M||21 Oct 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$35M||19 Oct 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$121M||12 Oct 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$14M||28 Sep 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$70M||31 Jul 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
– Devo Technology, a startup developing cloud logging and cybersecurity products, announced that it raised $250 million in a series E funding round valuing the company at $1.5 billion.
– TCV led the investment along with General Atlantic, Eurazeo, Bessemer Venture Partners, Insight Partners, Georgian, and Kibo Ventures, which brings Devo’s total funds raised to more than $400 million.
– CEO Marc van Zadelhoff says that the money will be put toward “aggressive growth” across new regions and verticals and “significantly increas[ing] investment” in channel expansion and product R&D.
– Sorare is a Paris, France, NFT-based fantasy football platform.
– The company raised $680m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Softbank with participation from Atomico, Bessemer Ventures, D1 Capital, Eurazeo, IVP, Liontree and existing investors Benchmark, Accel and Headline, as well as football players Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann, Rio Ferdinand and César Azpilicueta.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth within football while also replicating its model in other sports, expand its team by hiring across key roles, and launch marketing campaigns with partners, athletes, and media companies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.