Eurazeo is the famous VC, which was founded in 1969. The venture was found in Europe in France. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Eurazeo, startups are often financed by Idinvest Partners, Condu00e9 Nast, Alven Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Idinvest Partners, Vitruvian Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bpifrance, Weber Investissement, Vitruvian Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 42.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Eurazeo is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Eurazeo performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Consumer Goods. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Farfetch, Doctolib, Pat McGrath Labs. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France.
|650M||01 Jun 2021|
|500M||25 May 2021||France, Paris|
|335M||18 May 2021||France, Paris|
|800M||28 Apr 2021||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|208M||01 Mar 2021||France, Paris|
|180M||19 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|100M||11 Dec 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|25M||01 Oct 2020||United States, Winston-Salem|
|125M||28 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
– Sorare is a Paris, France, NFT-based fantasy football platform. – The company raised $680m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Softbank with participation from Atomico, Bessemer Ventures, D1 Capital, Eurazeo, IVP, Liontree and existing investors Benchmark, Accel and Headline, as well as football players Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann, Rio Ferdinand and César Azpilicueta. – The new investment will be used to accelerate growth within football while also replicating its model in other sports, expan... Read more
– Amolyt Pharma from Lyon develops therapeutic peptides for rare endocrine and related diseases. – The company closed an $80m Series B round. – The round was co-led by Sectoral Asset Management and Andera Partners, with participation from ATEM Capital, LSP, Novo Holdings (Novo Ventures), Kurma Partners, Mass General Brigham Ventures, Innobio 2 managed by Bpifrance, Orbimed, Pontifax, Eurazeo, Sham Innovation Santé/Turenne Capital and Credit Agricole Creation. – The company plans to use the proceeds from th... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.