iNovia Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Montru00e9al. The company was established in North America in Canada.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AppDirect, Bench, Tulip Retail. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada.
When the investment is from iNovia Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This iNovia Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the iNovia Capital, startups are often financed by Uncork Capital, Version One Ventures, Hedgewood. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Version One Ventures, Hedgewood, BDC Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Uncork Capital, Version One Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank.
This organization was formed by Chris Arsenault. The overall number of key employees were 12.
|1M||16 Mar 2021||Canada, Montreal|
|85M||04 Mar 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|43M||09 Feb 2021||Canada, Calgary|
|18M||12 Jan 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|19M||16 Dec 2020||Canada, Calgary|
|15 Dec 2020||Canada, Waterloo|
|3M||02 Dec 2020||Canada, Montréal|
|15M||30 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|170M||24 Jun 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Armored Things is a crowd analysis and intelligence software company based in Boston, MA. – Company raised $12m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Nimble Ventures with participation from Gutbrain Ventures, PBJ Capital, and Micromanagement Ventures, as well as existing investors Glasswing Ventures, Will Ventures, and iNovia Capital. – The company intends to use the funds to continue to build out its product platform, add to its team, and accelerate its go-to-market efforts in sports and entertain... Read more
– Branch Energy, a tech-powered, green energy provider focused on helping consumers reduce their energy bills and carbon footprints, raised $4.5m in seed funding. – The round was led by Comcast Ventures with participation from Global Founders Capital, Inovia Capital, and Assaf Wand – CEO of home insurance unicorn Hippo. – The company intends to use the funds to: launch in the US in states with deregulated energy markets, expand the team, grow the data, and analytic infrastructure development. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.