General Atlantic is the famous VC, which was founded in 1980. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from General Atlantic is more than 1 billion dollars. This General Atlantic works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 31 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Ant Financial, Uber. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Information Technology.
We also calculated 26 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the General Atlantic, startups are often financed by Accel, Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Temasek Holdings, Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank Investment Advisers, New Enterprise Associates, Morgan Stanley.
Buff City Soap
|02 Jun 2021||United States, Dallas|
|335M||18 May 2021||France, Paris|
|110M||05 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|80M||27 Apr 2021||France, Paris|
|80M||13 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|700M||06 Apr 2021||China, Shanghai|
|52M||30 Mar 2021||India, Mumbai|
|175M||17 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|300M||16 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
– VNLIFE has raised over $250m in a Series B funding round led by General Atlantic and Dragoneer Investment Group, with participation by PayPal Ventures and EDBI. – Existing investors GIC and SoftBank Vision Fund 1 also participated in the round. – The investment is expected to accelerate the growth of VNLIFE’s existing businesses and support its development of new platforms and technologies to better serve its merchant partners and Vietnamese consumers. – VNLIFE intends to use the funding to further capit... Read more
– Atera, a remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform for IT teams, has raised $77 million in a series B round of funding led by General Atlantic. – RMM is a category of software used by managed service providers (MSPs) and other IT professionals to control and oversee entire IT systems, including servers, desktop machines, network devices, and more. – Atera’s software can help companies proactively address issues before they impact a customer, including automatically deploying security patches or detecting... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.