Cisco appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1984. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Jose.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Cisco is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Cisco works on 13 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Cisco, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Pitango Venture Capital, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Comcast Ventures, Benchmark, Pitango Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cisco Investments, 83North, Pitango Venture Capital.
Besides them, we counted 15 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MuleSoft, VMware, SiByte. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Internet. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$8M||09 Dec 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$130M||23 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$140M||18 Nov 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$2M||02 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||27 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$30M||19 Oct 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$70M||22 Sep 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$30M||04 May 2021||Morrisville, North Carolina, United States|
|$15M||28 Jul 2020||Virginia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.