|AEM Capital||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Carter Machinery||Abingdon, United States, Virginia|
|Chasing Unicorns||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Defence and Security Accelerator||-|
|Distinguished Gentlemen Group||Cartersville, Georgia, United States|
|InnoVision Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lone Pine Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Opera Finance International||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Railways Pension Scheme||England, London, United Kingdom|
|RenewableTech Ventures||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Sina||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Stellenbosch University||South Africa, Stellenbosch, Western Cape|
|SV Investment Corp||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|UBC Sauder School of Business||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Wongnai||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Zexian Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zhikun Nongye Kaifa||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Zhuojia Huizhi Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$35M||02 Aug 2022||Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$39M||28 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1B||14 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$24M||09 Dec 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$15M||01 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||03 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$82M||30 May 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||09 Sep 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
– FutureFuel.io, a student loan repayment platform that helps borrowers pay down debt quickly and efficiently, today announced a $10m Series A1 round, bringing its total Series A funding to $21.6M.
– This latest round was led by UBS, the world’s leading global wealth management firm, with additional participation from the investing arms of established technology, financial services, and insurance leaders, including new investor Aflac Ventures, and existing investors Fiserv, and Salesforce Ventures. Fiserv, Salesforce, and UBS are also customers of FutureFuel.io, leveraging the platform to address student debt within their workplace, as an employee benefit. All previous FutureFuel.io investors also participated in this round of funding, including Rethink Impact, Vulcan Capital, Breton, SixThirty, and the Impact Engine.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.