HDS, from the Borders and Webvan founder, raises $3M as it gears up to launch its robot-run grocery and general merchandise play
20 Apr, 2021
– Saltmine raises $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by JLL Spark and includes participation from the company’s executive leadership, Jungle Ventures and Xplorer Capital.
– JLL has entered into an agreement to sell Saltmine’s software directly to its customers, creating a powerful distribution channel for Saltmine’s innovative platform.
– Saltmine is the leading end-to-end digital workplace platform helping the world’s largest corporations seamlessly optimize their office space.
– The COVID-19 pandemic has caused office closures worldwide, and permanently changed the employee-workplace relationship. This has resulted in entirely new and unprecedented levels of complexity and created an urgency for companies to optimize their tailored portfolios for this new normal.
– Saltmine’s corporate clients include PG&E, Snowflake and Workday, among other leading firms.